Drive efficiencies and innovation with digital claims payouts at your insurance company
Modernize the way your organization issues insurance claims to consumers and businesses around the world with Hyperwallet’s digital claim payment solution. Why issue costly checks when you can let claimants decide how and when they want to collect their disbursement? With Hyperwallet, insurers can easily offer payout optionality, while helping to reduce many of the overhead costs associated with traditional claim check processing.
- Improve customer satisfaction by delivering a digital payout experience
- Streamline the internal administration of claims payouts
- Reduce overhead and issuing costs associated with claims payouts
- Move away from issuing checks and offer faster payout disbursement methods
- Streamline agent and vendor payments at the same time
SOLVE CLAIM PAYOUT INEFFICIENCES
Gain a competitive edge by offering payout optionality
SELECT Payout Solution
Issue claims payouts via email with our Select Solution
With Select, insurance organizations can quickly notify their claimants when their payouts are ready for retrieval. Claimants are notified as soon as their funds become available and can self-select their preferred payout method through a hosted white-label-mobile-friendly web portal.
- No account registration necessary
- Available in a range of currencies and payout methods
- Multilingual claimant support
- Rapid, turnkey implementation
- Branded and tailored to your requirements
DIRECT PAYOUT SOLUTION
Embed our insurance payout technology with Direct
Hyperwallet’s Direct solution gives insurance providers the ability to integrate claimant payout distribution within their web and mobile applications. Collect payment information using our drop-in UI widget, send payment instructions automatically via API, and get claimants paid fast.
- Multi-currency payouts delivered in near real-time
- Tokenized personal and banking information for secure data transmission
- Fully API-directed payouts
- Maintain full control of your claimants’ user experience