Creating Growth in a Changing World
Calling all Arizona Direct Selling executives: we’ve got details on an exciting events that’s geared exclusively to you!
The Creating Growth in a Changing World workshop session by Best Practices Alliance is gearing up for a jam-packed 1.5 days of discussions in Scottsdale. As a founding advisory board member at the Alliance, Hyperwallet is leading the initiative to create a financial forum for finance and accounting executives of direct selling companies. Hosted on day two of the Best Practices event, (day one will be a LaunchSmart Startup Workshop) this forum will be held in a round-table format and will discuss the hottest finance, tax, and treasury topics applicable to the direct selling industry. The formation is a direct result of our clients expressing an interest in finding a safe setting where they can sit with their peers and really dive into some complex topics and best practices.
- What: Creating Growth in a Changing World
- Where: The McCormick’s Hotel in Scottsdale, AZ
- When: September 21-22, 2016
Topics that will be covered at this event include:
- Cross border commissions and other related company transactions
- When to form a foreign entity
- How recent FTC’s rulings will impact the future of your finance department
There will also be plenty time to throw out a question you would like to discuss with the group.
Registration is now open for the event here.
Hope to see you there!