Looking Beyond at Money20/20
11,000+ attendees. 4,500+ companies. 85+ countries. Just one event.
It’s that time of year again. Join us in October at the world’s largest event for the payments and financial services industries: Money20/20. The conference will feature thousands of executives from the biggest names in ecommerce, banking, lending, and more. Once again, Hyperwallet is sending our leadership team to showcase the latest breakthroughs in our payout technology and discuss the future of innovation and disruption in the payments space.
- WHAT: Money20/20
- WHEN: October 22-25, 2017
- WHERE: The Venetian, Las Vegas, Nevada
- BOOTH: 1723
Join us at the Hyperwallet booth to chat with our mass payments innovators, including:
- Brent Warrington, Chief Executive Officer
- Peter Burridge, Burridge, Chief Commercial Officer
- Mark Engels, Chief Revenue Officer
- Mike Monty, EVP of Global Strategic Accounts
- Derrick Walton, EVP of Global Financial Networks
- Michael Ting, SVP of Digital Markets
- Tyron Bennion, SVP of Global Sales
- Tomas Likar, VP of Strategy and Business Development
- Simran Singh, Director of Business Development
Brent will also speak alongside leaders from DoorDash, TopTal, and Marqeta during Payments and the On-Demand Economy, a panel session taking place on Monday, October 23rd at 9:00AM.
Payments and the On-Demand Economy
How do leading companies scale a global payments system to serve the needs of the on-demand “gig” economy? These systems must make money invisible in complex transactions between consumers around the globe, while feeling like a local product. They must be secure from fraud and highly scalable, and yet enable time-based financial reporting and compliance functions. What are the key challenges to creating such a payment system?
Hear how three different companies that have built large on-demand marketplaces have faced those challenges and learn how one software company wants to make global on-demand payments seamless for everyone.
Visit the Money20/20 event page for details and registration information. We’re excited to speak with you there!