Royalty Payments in the Gig Economy at A2IM Indie Week
Royalty payment distribution hasn’t changed much over the past 50 years: the systems for managing payment information are out of date; payments are delayed or lost; payees have no control over how they receive their earnings. In an industry burgeoning with creativity, few organizations have implemented a royalty payment process that puts artists first.
Hyperwallet is changing all that at A2IM’s Indie Week, an international conference aimed at maximizing the global impact of independent music. Our royalty payments experts will be on-hand at the Clemente in New York City to discuss how Hyperwallet is bringing modern payout solutions to the industry. If you’re attending, be on the lookout for our team:
- Ty Bennion, SVP Global Sales
- Frank Mannarino, Director Channels and Alliances
- Justin Butler, Director Global Sales
- WHAT: The Earning Revolution: Disrupting Royalties in Music and Entertainment
- WHEN: June 20th, 2018
- WHERE: American Airlines & CI Executive Lounge (Second Floor)
- TIME: 3:00-4:00 PM PST
We hope to see you there!