|Jurisdiction||Regulatory Agency||PDF License|
|Alabama||Alabama Securities Commission||Sale of Checks Act|
|Alaska||Alaska Division of Banking and Securities||Alaska Money Services Act|
|Arizona||Arizona State Banking Department||Transmitters of Money Act|
|Arkansas||Arkansas Securities Department||Uniform Money Services Act|
|Colorado||Office of the State Bank Commissioner||Money Transmitter Act|
|Connecticut||Connecticut Department of Banking||Money Transmission Act|
|Delaware||Office of the Commissioner of Financial Regulation||Sale of Checks Act|
|District of Columbia||District of Columbia Department of Insurance, Securities and Banking – Banking Bureau||Money Transmitter Law|
|Florida||Florida Office Of Financial Regulation||Money Transmitters Code|
|Georgia||Georgia Department of Banking and Finance||Sale of Checks Act|
|Idaho||Idaho Department of Finance||Money Transmitters Act|
|Illinois||Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulation||Transmitters of Money Act|
|Indiana||Indiana Department of Financial Institutions||Money Transmitters Act|
|Iowa||Iowa Division of Banking||Money Services Act|
|Kansas||Kansas Office of the State Bank Commissioner||Money Transmitters Act|
|Kentucky||Kentucky Department of Financial Institutions||Money Transmitters Act|
|Maine||Maine Department of Professional and Financial Regulation||Money Transmitters Act|
|Maryland||Maryland State Bank Commissioner||Money Transmitter Act|
|Michigan||State of Michigan Department of Insurance and Financial Services||Money Transmission Services Act|
|Mississippi||Mississippi Department of Banking and Consumer Finance||Sale of Checks Act|
|Missouri||State of Missouri Division of Finance||Sale of Checks Law|
|Nebraska||Nebraska Department of Banking and Finance||Sale of Checks Act|
|Nevada||Department of Banking and Industry, Financial Institutions Division||Department of Banking and Industry, Financial Institutions Division|
|New Hampshire||New Hampshire Banking Department||Money Transmission Act|
|New Jersey||New Jersey Department of Banking and Insurance||Money Transmitters Act|
|New Mexico||Financial Institutions Division||Uniform Money Services Act|
|North Carolina||North Carolina Commissioner of Banks||Money Transmitters Act|
|North Dakota||North Dakota Department of Financial Institutions||Money Transmitters Act|
|Ohio||Ohio Division of Financial Institutions||Transmitters of Money Law|
|Oklahoma||Oklahoma Banking Department||Oklahoma Financial Transactions Reporting Act|
|Oregon||Oregon Department of Consumer and Business Services – Division of Finance and Corporate Securities||Money Transmitters Act|
|Pennsylvania||Pennsylvania Department of Banking and Securities||Licensing Business of Transmitting Money or Credit Act|
|Puerto Rico||Puerto Rico Office of the Commissioner of Financial Institutions – Regulation and Licensing Division||Laws to Regulate the Business of Money Transfers|
|Rhode Island||Rhode Island Division of Banking||Sale of Checks and Electronic Money Transfer Law|
|South Dakota||South Dakota Department of Labor and Regulation – Division of Banking||Money Order Business|
|Tennessee||Tennessee Department of Financial Institutions||Money Transmitters Act|
|Texas||Texas Department of Banking||Money Services Business Statute|
|U.S. Virgin Islands||Division of Banking and Insurance||Uniform Money Services Act|
|Utah||State of Utah Department of Financial Institutions||Check Cashing Registration Act|
|Vermont||Vermont Department of Financial Regulation||Money Services Act|
|Washington||Washington Department of Financial Institutions||Uniform Money Services Act|
|West Virginia||West Virginia Department of Banking||Issuance and Sale of Checks Drafts and Money Orders Act|
|Wyoming||Wyoming Division of Banking||Wyoming Money Transmitters Act|
Making a Complaint Regarding HSI USA Inc.
To file a complaint, please contact the Customer Support Center for HSI USA Inc. before contacting your jurisdiction with a complaint.
There are several ways to contact HSI USA Inc. which can be found by clicking here.
After first contacting HSI USA Inc. if you still have an unresolved complaint regarding the company’s money transmission services, residents of certain jurisdictions may also consider the following:
- Alaska. If you have complaints or other concerns with respect to any aspect of the money transmission activities conducted with HSI USA Inc. you may contact the Alaska Department of Commerce, Community and Economic Development, Division of Banking and Securities, Money Service Businesses at (907) 269-4594 or by mail at: 550 West Seventh Avenue, Suite 1850, Anchorage, AK 99507.
- California. If you have complaints with respect to any aspect of the money transmission activities conducted at www.paylution.com you may contact the California Department of Financial Institutions at its toll-free telephone number, 1-866-275-2677, by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by mail at Department of Business Oversight, Consumer Services, 1515 K Street, Suite 200, Sacramento, CA 95814.
- Colorado. Entities other than FDIC-insured financial institutions that conduct money transmission activities in Colorado, including the sale of money orders, transfer of funds, and other instruments for the payment of money or credit are required to be licensed by the Colorado Division of Banking pursuant to the Money Transmitters Act, Title 12, Article 52, Colorado Revised Statutes. If you have a question about your transaction you must contact the Money Transmitter who processed your transaction for assistance. If you are a Colorado resident and have a complaint about HSI USA Inc. please fill out the Complaint Form provided on the Colorado Division of Banking’s website and return it and any documentation supporting the complaint via mail or email to the Division of Banking at:
Section 12-52-116, C.R.S. requires that money transmitters and money order companies post this notice in a conspicuous, well-lighted location visible to customers.
- Florida. For complaints directly to the Florida Office of Financial Regulation, please send correspondence to:
Florida Office of Financial Regulation
200 E. Gaines Street
Tallahassee, FL 32399-0376
Toll-Free Number: 1-800-848-3792
- Illinois. If you have complaints or other concerns with respect to any aspect of the money transmission activities conducted by HSI USA Inc. you may contact the Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulation toll free at 1-888-472-4858.
- Maryland. The Commissioner of Financial Regulation for the State of Maryland will accept questions or complaints from Maryland residents regarding HSI USA Inc. (license number: 4875886, and NMLS No: 1106555) at: Commissioner of Financial Regulation, Attention Complaint Unit, 500 North Calvert Street, Suite 402, Baltimore, Maryland 21202, toll-free telephone number: 1-888-784-0134.
- New York. HSI USA Inc. at 575 Market Street, Suite 3650, San Francisco, CA 94105, is licensed by the New York State Department of Financial Services to receive money for transmission and to transmit the same. New York customers can direct unresolved complaints to regulatory authorities at: Consumer Assistance Unit, NYS Department of Financial Services, One Commerce Plaza, Albany, NY 12257; 1-877-BANK-NYS (1-877-226-5697); http://www.dfs.ny.gov/consumer/fileacomplaint.htm.
If you have a complaint, first contact the consumer assistance division (Support Center) of HSI USA Inc. at 1-877-546-8220. If you still have an unresolved complaint regarding the company’s money transmission or currency exchange activity, please direct your complaint to:
Texas Department of Banking
2601 North Lamar Boulevard
Austin, TX 78705
Telephone Number: 1-877-276-5554 (toll free)
Website Address: www.dob.texas.gov
Making a Complaint Regarding Hyperwallet Systems Europe Limited
To file a complaint, please contact the Customer Support Center for Hyperwallet Systems Europe Limited before contacting your jurisdiction with a complaint.
There are several ways to contact Hyperwallet Systems Europe Limited, which can be found by clicking here.
After first contacting Hyperwallet Systems Europe Limited, if your complaint is unresolved 8 weeks from the date you first made the complaint, you may refer it directly to The Financial Ombudsman Service (“FOS”) by e-mailing email@example.com or calling 0800 023 4567. The website address is www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk.
You can also use the European Online Dispute Resolution platform at ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr to do this.