Take Control of Your Payment Workflow
While other end-to-end payment products simply split the settlement of funds collected at checkout, Hyperwallet separates the checkout funds flow from the payouts’ workflow entirely, providing you with granular control over when, where, and how you disburse funds.
Easily fund payouts via bank transfer, virtual payment settlement accounts, or straight from multiple merchant acquirers.
Easy Instruction Submission
Submit payment instructions to Hyperwallet via API or OneBatch upload.
From payee verification to compliance screenings, and transaction monitoring, Hyperwallet has the tools to help you maintain compliant global payouts.
Scale Globally, Pay Locally
Hyperwallet’s banked and unbanked network capabilities enable enterprises to register payees in, and deliver full-value, multi-currency payments to 200+ countries and regions. Scalable and redundant, Hyperwallet’s “network of networks” gives you the ability to:
- Fund global payouts in more than 28 different currencies without opening a local entity or foreign bank account
- Minimize exceptions and reconciliation complexity thanks to broad coverage across key geographies
- Reduced foreign exchange exposure with the ability to pass on savings to payees
Provide Payees with Local Payout Optionality
With 9 payout options available, including PayPal and Venmo, Hyperwallet’s payout technology puts your payees in control of their payout preferences.
- Quickly disburse payments to 200+ countries and regions
- Easily enable payees to transfer funds in their preferred currency
- Seamlessly include both banked and unbanked payout options
- Monitor the status of transfers with Payment Tracker technology